Many of us are a big fan of hunting and have a lot of childhood memories going hunting with our parents or grandparents and spend some quality time strengthening our hunting skills.
Hunting boots always have to be lightweight and easy to carry around because you can’t simply have something dragging behind you if you are going to kill some bloody animal.
You have to be fast and easy to get around if something goes south.
Table Of Contents
My hunter friend
A lot of hunting boots are available in the market but not all of them offers great quality. It is very important to keep in mind that while hunting you have to be highly active and must wear lightweight footwear.
My friend works at the discovery channel and last week he went on an expedition in one of the deepest forests of America to explore the wild. He loves hunting as well as shooting. He has a licensed gun with him that he took on his hunting trip.
Apart from that he is a big-time boot and shoe collector and has a huge collection of footwear in his house. I recently came across two of the most wonderful pieces of hunting footwear on the internet and recommended to him.
He used both of them on his trip and had a lovely experience hunting in the wild. He says they are perfect for hunting and walking on uneven surfaces as well.
They are really lightweight and won’t give you the feeling as if you are dragging something behind.
Ever since he came back from that trip he has been continuously thanking me for the lovely advice to use these two below mentioned pieces of footwear. Let’s explore them for your next hunting experience
Irish Setter Men’s 2870 Vaprtrek Waterproof 8″ Hunting Boot
one of the finest quality lightweight and comfortable hunting boots
The quality offered by this brand is simply unmatchable be it any category of footwear. Many of my friends go hunting every other month and have been using these pair of wonderful boots. Let’s see what they have to say.
Key Features and characteristics
- Material/Build quality: The build quality is one of the best as per the industry standards. They are made up of a synthetic material and features a rubber sole. The fit expectancy is 77 percent and is available in a lot of sizes.
- Look and Feel: The boots look super casual and appealing and are one of the finest grade boots. They are available in a Realtree Xtra camouflage color variant and are highly comfortable to use while you are hunting.
- Shaft: The shaft height from the arch of tense boots is approximately 7 inches. They are lightweight ankle-high boots for hunting which have excellent durability and are considered as one of the best boots for hunting in the early hunting season.
- Waterproof boots: They are waterproof and have the UltraDry waterproof mechanism which keeps them safe in the rainy season or in the forest while hunting as you may come across a lot of water bodies.
- ScentBan scent control mechanism: These boots feature a Scentban scent control mechanism to keep your feet safe from bad smell and odor.
- RPM composite technology: These boots feature an RPM composite technology which makes these boots very lightweight without compromising on the aspects of comfort and durability.
2.Danner Men’s Pronghorn 8” Uninsulated Hunting Boot –
one of the finest quality hunting boots from the house of Danner.
Danner is one of the finest brands in the footwear industry that has been gaining a lot of popularity due to its quality hunting boots. These boots are proof of their ever-growing popularity. I have been using them for two months and here is what I have to say.
Key Features and characteristics
- Material/Build quality: These boots are made up of leather and Cordura and feature a rubber sole. They have an amazing fit expectancy of 90 percent and are available in sizes 9 to 14 as per the US shoe size scale.
- Look and Feel: The boots look extremely classy and stylish. They are available in brown color variant and are comfortable to use in rough and uneven terrain; a perfect hunting companion in terms of quality footwear.
- Camohide leather construction: These are highly durable boots made up of full grain Camo hide leather along with a blend of 1000 denier nylon which is a lightweight component.
- Waterproof boots: They’re waterproof and features a full-grain leather toe as well as heel cap.
- Rugged hardware: These boots are built for long-lasting performance as they are rugged boots built for harsh conditions.
- GORE-TEX lining: these boots features a GORE-TEX lining and provides excellent breathability which maintains the adequate foot hygiene.
- Terra force platform: They feature a terra force platform which makes them lightweight and increases their stability.
I have clearly no issue with the quality offered by these boots yet many online audiences want further improvements to be done in the overall architecture.
Overall Irish Setter Men’s 2870 Vaprtrek Waterproof 8″ Hunting Boot is a value for money boots that will never let you repent on its investment.
On the other hand, Danner boots are highly comfortable and simplify the overall user experience. Danner Men’s Pronghorn 8” Uninsulated Hunting Boot surely does that and eases up your hunting life.
Easy to wear all day and hence an epitome of comfort and convenience.
My friend has been a fan of these two pieces of footwear ever since he started using them. These two boots give the much-needed comfort and convenience that is required while hunting in the woods.
Remember never wear heavy boots while you go on hunting as they will slow you down and this is potentially a very big risk to your life.
Hunting is a very specific yet critical hobby. For those who love to hunt have a go get an attitude and does not stay back because of any hurdles.
Having a footwear that eases up your life and boosts your confidence is an asset and these two boots are definitely an asset for any hunting lover.